No Work=No Results

Wow,
Ladies, are you feasting on your spiritual breakfast (Proverbs 10). I
think I want to blog about every verse in that chapter. Ummmm, LOL.
Today's lesson shows you the out come of wise and foolish choices. I
was thinking about verse 4 Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent
hands bring wealth. If you think about it, this can relate to spiritual
things, too. You have to put the work in by building a personal
relationship with God, studying your word, praying, fasting and applying
what you learn to your life if you want to see change and be
spiritually rich. Even when I think of things in the natural concerning
verse 4, it reminds me of people who talk about their dreams, talk about
how they want to change their current situation, complain about life
not being fair, yet you never see them putting any work in to make their
dreams happen or change their current situation. Ask yourself, "What
will it take to get to where I want to be spiritually and naturally"?
Are you finish? Now create a plan of action that will get you there.
Make a commitment for a week to research what you desire to do. See what
sacrifice it will take: ex. time, money, tools. Then, set a goal to
pursue that dream. If it's time management that's hindering you, what
can you eliminate that's a waste of time in order to pursue "your"
dream. Maybe it's money, you might have to cut back on getting your
nails and toes done to pursue "your" dream. It's your dream! How bad do
you want it?! Next month, I will be sharing with you guys how to set
goals. It's all about being intentional: wishful thinking are thoughts
that pass through, but never manifest.
One of my dreams is to help
women grow spiritually and naturally, so they can become all God
destined for them to be. I don't just sit around and wait for women to
come to me. I reach out to them with the resources that I have and those
that want it reach back. I am currently working with 6 women one on one
who reached back because they want to change and be/have what God
predestined for them. You have to do something with the dream that's
inside of you, you can't expect for other people to do it for you. Your
dream and gift will help someone. There are some people who's waiting
for what you have inside of you; it's going to help lead and guide them
into their destiny.
In 2007 EWFB started out as a book group, I
invited 7 women to my home and started teaching them and sharing God's
wisdom. Then God begin to show me the bigger vision and plan for EWFB
which was "His Plan" to help women grow into successful Godly women
both naturally and spiritually through home groups, via cyber space,
conference calls, one on one mentoring and so much more. As I continued
to be obedient to what God was sharing with me about leading women, I
wanted to sharpen my skills (although I had a natural ability to help
women) I wanted to learn more about the area that God called me to so I
took some classes and received my certification in Life Enrichment, Life
Transitions, Life Problems, Martial Life, and Family Life at Light
University (American Association of Christian Counselors). Those classes
helped a lot because I wasn't just going to be teaching about spiritual
things. I needed to learn about all of a woman needs including the
natural side (you have to be balance). While I was doing that I also had
my own daycare business "Covered by Angels" so I had to make time for
"my vision". While the kids were napping, I was studying. You're seeing
the results of my commitment to my call and destiny. I shared that to
say this: Dreams and visions takes work and being equipped. You have to
decide to put your hands to work. BE INTENTIONAL ABOUT LIVING OUT YOUR
DREAMS. Are you ready to be INTENTIONAL? visit my site and click on
mentor and sign up www.amandasunshinewilliams.com
No comments:
Post a Comment