Focus verse Psalm 139:24
See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Keyword Search Try to find something by looking or otherwise seeking carefully and thoroughly.
Daily Insight
Proverbs 21:2 A person may think their own ways are right, but the LORD weighs the heart.
Pray and ask God to search your heart and reveal anything that's hindering your spiritual walk.
Today is self examine day. Pause from your regular activity. Look at the last three lessons to see what you need to work on. Have you been using your words to glorify God? If someone watched your life for a week, would they know you were a believer? It's important that we live a life that's pleasing to God.
Ask yourself the following questions:
What can I do to make my spiritual walk better? Gal 5:16
Do I have an effective prayer life? 1Thess 5:17
What is hindering me from having an effective walk with Christ? Gal 5:7 Eliminate anything that is coming between you and God.
Do I spend time in my word? 2 Tim 2:15
It's time to take action! Read Philippians 2:12
Write your plan: How are you going to make changes? Identify the behavior and find out what the word says about it?
Prayer: Lord search my heart and reveal me to myself. Amen
Faith Confession: I will live a life that's is pleasing to God
Watch my video for 5 study tips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahHUGRK8y1E
www.amandasunshinewilliams.com
No comments:
Post a Comment