Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 5 Lesson

 Lesson 5

Focus verse Proverbs 18:21 The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Key  word Seed- A Source of development or growth

Daily Insight

What are you producing with your words? You will reap what you sow!

Words are like seeds that are planted in the ground.  They will grow and produce a harvest of  peace or conflict.  If we sow apple seeds, we will grow apples. It works the same with words. What we speak is powerful. Our words will become our reality.  We have to make sure our words are parallel with scripture. Understanding what God said about a situation will teach you how to view it.  How we think plays a big part in what we speak.  Negative thoughts produce negative words.  On the contrary, positive thoughts produce positive words. When we speak the word of God our situation will turn around.

 Stop using self defeated words like:
I can't.
I will never be anybody.
I'm worthless.
I'll never get a promotion.
No one loves me.
I'm broke.

Start saying what thus says the Lord:
I am more than a conqueror
I am above and not beneath.
I am the head and not the tail.
I have more than enough.
I can do all things through Christ.

Prayer  Lord help us to  control our tongues. Teach us how to speak according to your will and purpose for our lives.

Faith ConfessionThe Word of God is alive and powerful. I will use the word to speak into my situation. I will speak God's outcome. I will not speak what you I think the out come will be. I walk by faith, and not by sight.

A good book to read concerning the tongue: Charles Capps "The Tongue A Creative Force" (It's available on kindle) or You can order it from Amazon.
 www.amandasunshinewilliams.com

Enjoy your day,
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment