Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 7


 Happy Mother's Day!!! I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

Today is the last day of the 7 day Challenge!!!! 

Day 7 lesson is a letter of encouragement. I know you all learned some wonderful things through the lessons God placed on my heart to prepare each day. Continue doing what you did during the challenge. Practice renewing your mind daily until its as natural as brushing your teeth or taking a bath. The benefits of it is ALWAYS rewarding. I know everyone was excited about doing the challenge. I have been receiving messages stating how the challenge has been helpful and hard. You all were determined to overcome the obstacles in order to finish. Most of you have stated that the challenge helped you reflected on the things that you were thinking and it helped you pay attention to the words you were using. The hold purpose of  this challenge was to show each of you that whatever you set your mind to do, you can accomplish it spiritually and naturally. The question is, are you willing to put the work in? Nothing comes without effort. Philippians 4:13 reminds us , we can do all this through him who gives us strength. In order to get through this challenge, you had to pray, read your word, and apply it to your life. As believers, this challenge NEVER ends. We have to be willing to examine our lives daily to see what needs improving. Then work towards that change until we are free from whatever is keeping us from being like Christ. Look at yourself in the mirror and say GREATER IS HE THAT IS WITHIN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORD; I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST; I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR; I AM ABOVE AND NEVER BENEATH; I AM THE HEAD AND NEVER THE TAIL. You can do it! It's in you!

 Ladies, you stayed focused for 7 days because you wanted to get through the challenge and come out a winner. Take that view everyday, except, you are running a race to win for a greater purpose. 1Corinthians 12:37 reads, No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize. Here, Paul is saying he disciplined himself so in the end he would not be disqualified for the prize. It's good to get a pat on the back when we complete a challenge in the natural, but it will be a sad day to get to the end of our lives and be disqualified. I'm aiming to receive my prize (crown and robe of righteousness) from my Heavenly Father. I desire his reward, therefore, I will disciplined myself so I can receive it.

Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. KEEP PRESSING TOWARDS RIGHTEOUSNESS! YOU CAN DO IT! The bible has given a daily challenge and that is to renew our minds, sanctify ourselves, and live holy. Remember righteousness NEVER ends. I love you all! Continue fighting the good fight; it's worth it.

Prayer: Lord help us to walk in all your ways. Amen!

Faith confession: I can do all things through Christ!
 

Enjoy this beautiful day,
Love Amanda

www.amandasunshinewilliams.com


No comments:

Post a Comment